Hello there, dear Fractal Players! We have a small new update v0.2.1!
Steam Controller Support
From any variant of version v0.2.1, the Steam Controller should now work nicely with Fractal Space. A specific profile has been created with the following specs:
- Improved aiming: Mouse movement using the right trackpad movement
- Gyroscopic Controls: Pull Left Trigger fully to enable Gyro for more precise aiming
- UI Navigation: Mouse cursor with right trackpad movement + mouse click with right trackpad button
- Left Rear Button: Crouch
- Right Rear Button: Jump
Controls Remapping Fixes
Various bugs were fixed with the controls remapping window and associated tutorials. It should now work better and be more stable 🙂
We have a couple of issues that will be fixed for the next update:
- If you can only move the camera, and other inputs are not working correctly, please restart the game. Make sure the Steam Controller is connected before launching the game.
- If you have a <RI.Hid> errors, at start or later, simply enter the pause menu and click “Close” next to the console. Ignore them, they are harmless and will be fixed in next update
- You might have errors FormatException: Index (zero based) on display of some tutorials when using the Steam Controller. You can ignore those too.
- Please do not use the right trackpad (mouse) in the game’s controls remapping window for now – you might have some issues (navigate with left stick or Dpad)
That’s all for this small update! Thanks for reading us. Have a great holiday, and Happy Gaming!
Charles from Haze GamesShare