Solutions for Chapter 2: Walkabout.
FIRST | ROOM
In the first room of Chapter 2, you will need to:
- Use the vertical moving platform on your left as you enter
- From here, move to the horizontal moving platform above
- When close to the button in front of you, shoot it. This stops the platform you are standing on
- Move to the next horizontal moving platform
- Look to your left; you can jump inside, with a good timing!
- After jumping into the corridor, shoot the button on the wall at the end of the corridor
- Get the box. A saw is now activated behind you.
- Get passed the saw, then shoot the button again to disable the new lasers that prevent you from getting out (you can also move very carefully between them instead)
- Go down with the box and drop it on the pressure plate
- A new vertical platform is now turned on: Use it.
- Once you have reached the top, you will find a button to your left, across the room
- Shoot this button – the Bridge will now be deployed and you can get past.
ALIGN | BRIDGE
In order to access the Jetpack, you’ll need to align the bridge:
- HINT 1: Try to re-create “London Bridge is Falling Down“ theme song with the notes provided
- HINT 2: The order of the buttons is: LEFT | MIDDLE | | RIGHT | MIDDLE
BIG | ROOM
Inside the Big Room, you will need to reach the very top of the room to activate the moving roof:
- Reach the top
- You might find a special, strange box. You can try activating the pressure plate with it if you want. It’s intended that it doesn’t work, it’s a hint to Chapter 5.
- In an angle of the room, you will find a button next to cube
- Shoot this button with your Taser-Gun
- You can now get the cube and drop it on the center pressure plate
- The roof now opens, and you can continue above