There are two types of information we may collect through your use of the Websites/Apps:
1. “Personal Information,” which is the type of information that specifically identifies you personally and/or can be used alone to contact you online or offline, such as your full name, physical address, email address, telephone number, photograph, precise geolocation information (i.e., your specific location), credit card information and, in some cases, usernames.
We do not gather any Personal Information.
2. “Non-Personal Information,” which is information that does not identify you and cannot be used to contact you personally, including information about you such as your date of birth, age, ZIP code, non-precise geolocation information (e.g., your city), and gender, as well as information about your computer and mobile device, such as your unique device ID, Internet Protocol (IP) address, or other persistent identifiers, and their hardware/software/firmware. Non-Personal Information also includes “Usage Data,” which is anonymous data tied to your computer and/or device, such as the actions you take within and outside of the Websites/Apps, the browser you use, the identity of other apps included on your device, the date and time of your use of the Websites/Apps, your game progress, play time, score and achievements.
Personal Information and Non-Personal Information That We Collect and How We Collect It
- If you choose to connect to one of our Websites/Apps through a third-party social network such as Facebook, Google Play Games or Game Center, we may collect Personal Information and Non-Personal Information from your profile on such third-party social networks, such as your name, username, photograph, gender and date of birth.
- If you choose to make a purchase through our Websites/Apps, we will collect your credit card information and other billing information.
- If you choose to make use of any public forum, comment section, or chat function, we may collect any Personal Information you may disclose through such means.
- If you choose to send a message to another user or defined group of users through our message, chat, post or other in-game function, we may collect any Personal Information you may disclose through such means, as well as the necessary Personal Information of the user(s) you are contacting, in order to facilitate the communication (Note: we will never collect any information sent outside of the functionality of our Websites/Apps, including through emails or text messages).
- We will not collect any Personal Information from you simply by virtue of your visiting our Website; we only collect it if you choose to submit it to us. We do, however, collect Non-Personal Information such as device IDs, IP addresses and other persistent identifiers, as well as Usage Data, whenever you use our Website/Apps. Such Non-Personal Information is not combined with Personal Information.
Use of the Personal Information That We Collect
We do not collect any personal information related to you, or able to identify you as a user in any way.
Use of the Non-Personal Information That We Collect
Non-Personal Information may be used by us for administrative, analytical, research, optimizations, security and other purposes. Specifically, we may use your Non-Personal Information to:
- compile statistics about the game: where users fail, succeed, how long it took them, which ending has been chosen – this helps improving the game experience.
- device hardware information: which processor / vendor / device type is being used. This helps improving and optimising the game overall performance.
- crash reports: when error occurs, reports related to the game can be sent using Unity Performance Reporting. This does not include any personal data.
- protect against cheating, crime or fraud, or for other security reasons;
Disclosure of the Personal Information and Non-Personal Information That We Collect
- We will not sell, rent or transfer your Personal or Non-Personal Information to third parties without your prior consent.
- Our Websites/Apps offer social sharing features such as “Share” or “Like” on Facebook or other third-party social networking sites. If you decide to use such features, it may allow the sharing and collection of Personal Information and Non-Personal Information both to and from such third-party social networks. You should visit the policies of such third parties for more information about their information collection practices.
- We will not store your credit card information. In order to process credit card payments, we will use the service of a secure third-party credit card processor.
- We may disclose your Personal Information or other information collected if required by law or court order, if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct, to investigate and/or take action against illegal activity, suspected abuse or unauthorized use of the Websites/Apps, or to protect the property or safety of others.
- In connection with any sale of our company or any line of business (including the assets relating thereto), customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets, and such customer information (including your Personal Information) will be transferred or sold to the acquirer in the event of any such sale or disposition of any or all of our business.
We ask that you keep the Personal Information that you provide to us current and that you correct any information you have provided us by contacting us at email@example.com. You represent and warrant that all Personal Information you provide us is true and correct and relates to you and not to any other person.
If you wish to opt out of further communications from us, or if you wish to review, delete and/or revise the Personal Information we have stored about you, please contact us with your specific request firstname.lastname@example.org; provided, however, that we reserve the right to retain an archive of such Personal Information for a commercially reasonable time to ensure that its deletion does not affect the integrity of our data; and we further reserve the right to retain an anonymous version of such information.
If you have previously consented to our sharing of your Personal Information to third parties for any purpose, including direct marketing purposes, you may opt out at any time by contacting us email@example.com and including “Opt Out of Disclosure” in the subject line.
If you wish to opt out of push notifications, select the Settings tab for the applicable Website/App, and follow the necessary prompts to opt out of further push notifications.
You can decline to permit cookies or other tracking technologies, but in that case we cannot promise you that all Website/App features will function properly as a result.
If you use the Websites/Apps, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and for restricting access to your computer or device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
Partnerships and External Sources
Many of our Websites/Apps are intended for general audiences, and we do not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information – meaning we do not collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 either.
If you are a parent of a child under 13 years of age and you believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete the information from our system.
We may collect Non-Personal Information, such as a device ID or other persistent identifier linked to the device or computer, which may be used by a child to play our Websites/Apps. The data collected will be anonymous and not tied to any Personal Information. In addition, this data will be used solely for internal purposes such as personalization of content, security, and contextual (not behavioral) advertising.
Certain of our Websites/Apps may permit in-game purchases, even if the applicable game was free to download. Such purchases do not always require the re-entry of credit card information because they may be made through an existing third-party account (such as an iTunes/Apple/Google account). If you are a parent who is concerned about this feature, you may disable the ability to make in-game purchases by selecting the Settings tab for the applicable Website/App, and following the necessary prompts to prohibit such purchases.
If you are between the age of 13 and 18, please obtain your parents’ permission prior to registering with our Platform or playing the game.
It is entirely your choice whether or not you provide Personal Information to us. We and/or our third-party partners have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to attempt to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the Personal Information collected through the Websites/Apps. We take, or obligate applicable third parties to take, reasonable precautions to protect our customers’ Personal Information against loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, please remember that no transmission of data over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us or from us, and you do so at your own risk. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us by email and you do so at your own risk.
If there is a breach of security involving your credit card information from our Websites/Apps, we will inform you immediately and take commercially reasonable steps to rectify such breach.
If you believe your Personal Information is being improperly used by us or any third party, please immediately notify us via email at email@example.com.
In the event you choose to establish an account with us, you should not share your login information with anyone.
Your Privacy Right in California
Under certain circumstances, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 requires that, upon receipt of a request by a customer residing in California, a business is required to provide a list of all third parties to whom Personal Information was disclosed in the preceding calendar year for direct marketing purposes, as well as a list of the categories of personal information that were disclosed. However, the foregoing does not apply to businesses like ours that do not disclose Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes without prior approval or that give customers a free mechanism to opt out of having their personal information disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Users residing in California may request further information about our approach to this law by writing to us firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line “CA Request for Information,” and requesting further information.
Do Not Track Disclosures in California: Because we respect your privacy, we will abide by any “do not track” technology that you may choose to utilize, although, as described above with cookies, such technology may negatively affect the functionality of the Websites/Apps.