Welcome to Fractal Space
Play The Game
- HD Edition on Google Play: http://bit.ly/2o6ZjaF
- FREE Edition on Google Play: http://bit.ly/fsdroid
- iOS: http://bit.ly/frspios
Live the memorable experience of Fractal Space, a unique first person adventure & puzzle game!
Jump over lasers, avoid terrible moving saws, dodge giant crushers, use your jetpack and taser gun to think your way through puzzles of this mysterious space station.
Will you solve the mysteries of this station and get out alive? This, my friend, is up to you…
✔ Control your Jetpack to fly freely around space!
✔ Use your Taser Gun to activate switches remotely
✔ Find lost recordings to solve the mystery that lead you to this station
✔ Console-like Experience with Full Gamepad Support!
Dexterity is not the only challenge; activate switches, complete 2D minigames, use cubes to reach higher grounds, go through teleporters, orient light mirrors, search for clues to guess access codes and more!
Use your taser to power-up electric devices remotely. When you’re alone in the universe, this weapon is your best friend!
Defy laws of physics by firing up your Jetpack to fly freely through space and avoid deadly traps.
Explore and pickup hidden recordings throughout the station – they will help you solve certain puzzles, recall what happened to you and solve mysteries about your past, present and future.
Achievements & Leaderboards
Unlock achievements, and share your speedrun scores with your friends and the entire world!
Haze Games is a small 2-person independent indie game developer studio. We both work in the video games industry as professionals for our day job, and we have been working on Fractal Space during our free time for around 3 years.
The studio is composed of:
- Charles Pearson: Game Design, Level Design and Programming
- Amélie Beaudroit: Story Writer and Dialogs
We started to create Fractal Space with a strong desire to provide a console-like first-person adventure and puzzle game on mobile platforms.
This is what matters the most to us about this game’s experience:
- Violence-Free: No killing, no violence, no explicit language
- No Additional Fees: FREE version is available for players who cannot afford the game. The HD Edition is for players who wish better visuals for high-end devices, with 1-time payment. Both version have optional donations to support the developers
- Story-Rich: Make the player feel and love for the characters as the game progresses through emotional dialogues and 2 different endings
- Meta: Make the player think about what video games are, and about his goals in life. As the game is completed, we want the player to be sad that the adventure is over, but happy to have lived the experience and make him think about his next steps in life
- Average if 4.75 / 5 Stars on Google Play
- Over 300 000 installs including our previous FREE version and iOS
Official Screenshots – With Text
Official Screenshots – No Text