Solutions for Chapter 5: Freedom.
THE | STAGE
- Walk around the stage; you’ll see some tiles are red carpets as they turn
- There are 2 red carpets; make sure you discover them both entirely
- When both red carpets are discovered, a cut-scene will trigger
- If you can’t fiind what to do, check the next Spoiler section
- Pickup the log and place it on the left red carpet
- It will transform into a desk with a button, not interactable yet
- A few seconds later, Pandora’s Box appears
- Pickup the box, and place it on the second (right) red carpet It will transform into a desk with a button, not interactable yet
- Wait a few seconds
LOOK | WHERE YOU WALK
- A few seconds after dropping both the Log and Pandora’s Box on the red carpets, you will be asked to “look where you walk”
- Look at your feet, a flower will grow
- Interact with this flower – a cut-scene will trigger
- You can interact with books to know more about the creators of the game (credits)
- After interacting with the flower, you can now open both doors and choose left or right exit
RIGHT | DOOR
- The right door is the dark corridor. If you choose this exit, move forward to the end of the corridor
- When you hear a “thump” sound behind you, turn around to check it out
- Walk towards the box
- If you move while looking at the box, it will move away from you (it’s shy!)
- If you can’t find how to pick it up, check the next Spoiler section
- Look away from Pandora’s Box (for example, turn your back to it)
- Move backwards towards the box
- When you can’t move back anymore, you’re likely touching it – turn around to see it
- You can now pick it up!
- If you are stuck after this, check the next Spoiler section
- After picking up Pandora’s Box and trying to leave, the world will crumble
- Run fast! Jump over obstacles and reach the door!
- The door needs Pandora’s Box to be opened; if you run without the box, the door will be closed– Keep it in your hands!
- When reaching the room – you should recognize it, don’t you?
- If you can’t find what to do, check the next Spoiler section.
- HINT: Drop the box in the remaining shadow on the ground that you can see – that is where it is supposed to be.
LEFT | DOOR
- When entering the left door, you will see a pond of water
- Check in the grass patches – you will find a recording and a book
- Walk towards the pond of water, and interact with the bottle
- A tree will grow. Interact with it – you should turn on the lights if you’re in the dark!
- A cutscene will trigger